Skinny Suppers: 125 Lightened-Up, Healthier Meals for Your Family Review
- Millions of loyal readers look to Brooke Griffin’s popular Skinny Mom website for her special brand of skinny recipes, simple meal-planning techniques, and time-saving grocery lists. In her debut cookbook, Skinny Suppers, Griffin is on a mission to help you make smart, healthier choices and cook stress-proof, hearty meals for your family to enjoy around the dinner table.
- What’s on the menu? 125 suppers and sides (including 25 fan favorites) like Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers, Supreme Pizza Pasta Casserole, Un-Sloppy Janes, and Loaded Nacho Soup. These are recipes you can feel good about—they’re satisfying, lower in fat and calories, and, most important, delicious! Plus, most are under 350 calories per serving and take less than 30 minutes from prep to table.
- Let’s get cooking! Skinny Suppers makes it easy with:
• Easy-to-find ingredients
• A “month of suppers” meal-planning calendar
• Twice as Nice recipes you can cook once and eat twice
• Slow-cooker and one-pot meals to save time and money
- You, the busy home cook with no time to spare, will find reliable recipes and tips, inspiration and ideas, encouragement and excitement throughout this cookbook. Filled with photos, easy step-by-step instructions, and nutritional information, Skinny Suppers is the first step to getting your family back around the table for supper!
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“I have been getting back into cooking and I absolutely loved the user friendly approach of this book! I also happened to experience some of the recipes while I was in Cincinnati at her Kroger special and it was delicious! I would definitely recommend!!!” By Linda Breisinger
“My daughter turned me onto this book and I am more than surprised at just how great the food is and it’s even easier to make. It’s not just for certain people it can be used by everyone who wants amazing food at a reasonable cost and tastes better than you can imagine. I look forward to making many more meals from this cookbook.” By Chris Lee
Kindle Price: Hardcover $17.85
Hardcover: 320 pages
Publisher: William Morrow Cookbooks; 1 edition (March 22, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,050 in Books