The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook: Easy Mediterranean Cuisine Recipes for Beginners. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Desserts
1) Does your current lifestyle leave you feeling unhealthy and tired? Many studies say that the current generation is living their lives at health risks. Stress, overwork, isolated, and junk food-driven environments have pushed many of us to early health problems. Mediterranean diet and lifestyle will help you with that.
Mediterranean diet doesn’t have a strict set of rules but guidelines that make you eat healthier. There might be a better diet for weight loss or a particular problem, but the Mediterranean diet is a choice for overall healthy eating.
The most important reason why the Mediterranean diet can be the best diet of today is that it’s easy to follow and maintain.
Does this pike your interest? Then you are at the right place.
“The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook” includes:
– Ten guidelines that you have to follow to start your dieting journey.
– The real meaning of dieting by following the Mediterranean region lifestyle.
– Nutrients and benefits you can reap from this diet.
– Ingredients list that will help you prepare your shopping list and meal planning.
– Success tips for sticking to the Mediterranean diet.
– Tasty fifty Mediterranean diet recipes. Breakfast, main dishes for lunch and dinner, and desserts.
– Recipes are equipped with the images of the food and nutritional information.
– This book includes popular Mediterranean recipes: Greek salad, shakshuka, egg muffins, falafel, tuna salad, Greek red lentil soup, chicken souvlaki, chicken piccata, tuna patties, Mediterranean quinoa salad, Mediterranean couscous salad.
Get your copy of my book and start crafting amazing Mediterranean dishes at home.
- File Size : 7165 KB
- Publication Date : October 2, 2020
- Word Wise : Enabled
- ASIN : B08KNV63RD
- Language: : English
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Print Length : 126 pages
- Lending : Enabled